GIVE LOCAL KEEP LOCAL WITH THE ARIZONA CHARITABLE TAX CREDIT
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southern Arizona (SOAZBIGS) is a Qualified Charitable Organization (QCO code 20461) for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit. When you donate to SOAZBIGS, you can receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit that reduces the amount you owe the State of Arizona and may increase your state tax refund! You can still give up to the maximum amount for each of the other available Arizona Tax Credits!
The last day to postmark or make online gifts is April 15th – or as adjusted by the IRS – for Arizona Charitable Tax Credit-qualifying contributions credited to the previous calendar year.
The amount you can to Big Brothers Big Sister of Southern Arizona and get a dollar-for-dollar Arizona Charitable Tax Credit has DOUBLED! YOU DECIDE how your Arizona tax dollars are spent! KEEP THEM right here in Tucson and help make a BIG difference in the lives of children in need. EVERY LITTLE BIT helps children facing adversity find friendship and guidance through one-to-one mentoring with a caring adult. EVERY GIFT, large and small, is appreciated and put to good use where needed most.
Filing as Single/Head of Household?
Here’s How It Works:
1. Donate up to $400 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of S.AZ (when filing a Single/Head of Household AZ state tax return).
2. Claim the tax credit when you file your AZ return, with Form 321, QCO code 20461.
3. If you owe, you pay up to $400 LESS, and you could get an increased refund if you had more withheld…any balance of tax credits will carry over for up to five years!
Filing Jointly as a Married Couple?
Here’s How It Works:
1. Donate up to $800 to Big Brothers Big Sisters of S. AZ (when filing joint AZ state tax return as a married couple)
2. Claim the tax credit when filing your AZ return, with Form 321, QCO code 20461.
3. If you owe, you can pay up to $800 LESS, and you could get an increased refund if you had more withheld… any balance of tax credits will carry over for up to five years!